FMLA Absence Management
FMLA Absence Management with The OMS
- Conduct a qualified review and active monitoring of conditions that cause time loss by: Authenticating requests against standards defined within the FMLA Act.
- Collecting and evaluating information regarding employee’s medical status
- Evaluating and clarifying information from employee’s healthcare provider
- Efficiently using 2nd and 3rd opinions
Our niche is that we provide Doctor-To-Doctor Service: Cases are assigned to physicians by specialty to ensure the most accurate and useful information. OMS physicians speak directly with the healthcare provider certifying employee’s condition. Clear, concise typewritten reports are prepared and personally signed by the OMS physicians. Our physicians are available and experienced with testifying in depositions and court hearings. Our physicians are Board-Certified in Occupational Medicine and Psychiatry and hold active licenses in 24 states.And, we have Trained Support Staff:
- Project coordinators apply precise tracking measures for timely compliance
- Aggressive and proven follow-up procedures ensure prompt turnaround time
Learn how a structured FMLA Program can benefit your company.
For a no-cost confidential consultation, call The OMS, Ltd. at (312) 762-2959.